OtherWorld Fashion and its affiliates provide their services, including this website, to you on the following terms and conditions. By placing an order; downloading media, data, images or copy; and/or visiting a page on this website. you agree to be bound by those terms and conditions and all of the policies incorporated by reference ("Policies"). These terms and conditions together with the Policies constitute the entire agreement between OtherWorld Fashion and the user and supersede and cancel all prior agreements, claims, representations and understandings, except where excluded under Australian consumer law.
Policies, Terms & Conditions Agreed to by the User
- You are an adult at least 18 years of age and can lawfully enter into and form contracts under Australian law.
- You have familiarised yourself with our Returns Policy and Shipping Information.
- You are familiar with the customs policies of your country and agree that you will be responsible for compliance with all local laws which may restrict the importation of certain goods and that you alone will be responsible for payment of any present or future tax or impost, duty or charge which may be imposed or assessed by any relevant regulatory authority on the goods purchased on the site.
- All stated prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- You understand that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, OtherWorld Fashion makes no warranties of any kind whatsoever whether express or implied, and specifically no warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and in no event shall OtherWorld Fashion be liable, whether in contract or tort for any damages to the user in respect of economic loss, any loss or damage to property or death or injury to any person of whatever nature and however or wherever sustained that arises out of or is in any way connected with the purchase or delivery of any product.
- Where any condition or warranty cannot be excluded under applicable legislation OtherWorld Fashion liability for breach of condition or warranty shall be limited to either: (a) replacing the product; or (b) crediting the cost of the product to the user. In no event shall OtherWorld Fashion be liable for exemplary, special or consequential damages or losses or loss of profits. Please read our returns policy
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- OtherWorld Fashion is registered in Australia and the name and logo may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not OtherWorld Fashion in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits OtherWorld Fashion.
- The site or any portion of the site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by us. OtherWorld Fashion and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation if OtherWorld Fashion believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of OtherWorld Fashion its affiliates.
- The site may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. When ordering from OtherWorld Fashion, you are the purchaser of the goods and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. It is your responsibility to investigate and ensure that you can lawfully purchase the goods you order.
- Payment for items ordered is taken as acceptance of our terms and conditions, including the shipping and returns policy.