Buckle up because you are in for a wild ride through the darkness to your kingdom. The Queen of the Darkness Coat is a heavy cotton poly blend of Gothic extravagance.
The journey begins at your neck where 2 metal buckles keep your neck secure, warm, and protected (if you are in the company of vampires, you are less likely to encourage them to feed) and the removable spikes on each shoulder keep away ravens and other undesirable creatures from landing on your shoulders and getting too close to your ever watchful eyes.
A 3-layered epaulet on each shoulder beautifully umbrellas the long sleeves which are finished with a pirate-style leatherette cuff complete with rope tie. Three heavy metal buckles on a leatherette belt lead down to a magnificent asymmetrical hem.
The back of the coat is accented with a metal ring from which 3 strips of leather covered in metal spikes has your back covered. This majestic and gothic coat would also be a nice addition to your Steampunk or Fetish collection of alternative clothing.
- Soft and sturdy poly cotton (not the lightweight kind)
- 2 real side pockets fully lined
- Detachable spiked epaulet
- Leatherette finishing on the shoulders, buckles and wrists
- Evil metal spikes on the shoulders and back
- Asymmetrical hem
- Fully lined
- 90% polyester 10% viscose
- Made by Punk Rave
- Our products are sourced from the best designers around the globe.
- However, what is large size in one country may be is a medium another.
- PLEASE compare your measurements with the size chart below to ensure a PERFECT fit.
If you are not sure which size you should choose, take your measurements and send them to us and we will advise you on the correct size to order.
This product qualifies for 30 day free returns.
Find out more about our return policy.