The Victorian Gentleman is a classy, Victorian-inspired piece that is for the more sophisticated Steampunk.
Blood red with black burned velvet pattern is the background for the ornamental buttons and faux pockets. This vest could easily be for Vampires, Goths and classy Pirates as well!
The buttons are decor, as this vest is much more practical and easy to adorn: it has 4 rows of double snaps hidden beneath the faux buttons. Two snaps give you the ability to adjust the size on the go! (Before and after the feast!)
You can make further adjustments with the leatherette buckle in the back. The vest back is split into two symmetrical points - adding to that distinguished look.
Pair with the Victorian Gentleman top for the total sophisticated look.
- Burned velvet
- Fully lined with satin-feel polyester
- 4 sets of ornamental buttons cascade down the front
- Leatherette-lined faux pockets
- Adjustable leatherette buckle in back
- Back crescendos into two pointed tips
- 100% polyester
- Original Punk Rave
- Our products are sourced from the best designers around the globe.
- However, what is large size in one country may be is a medium another.
- PLEASE compare your measurements with the size chart below to ensure a PERFECT fit.
If you are not sure which size you should choose, take your measurements and send them to us and we will advise you on the correct size to order.
This product qualifies for 30 day free returns.
Find out more about our return policy.